mardi 29 juillet 2003

Jonathon to all - I am the prisoner of the paradise I dreamed

The idol of a million lonely faces look at me

Behind the mask of sorrow, four doors of doom behind my eyes

I've got their footprints all across my crimson mind





I was the warrior, with an anthem in my soul

The idol of eight thousand lonely days of rage ago

And remember me when it comes your time to choose

Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true





- Living in the limelight little did I know

I was dying in the shadows and the mirror was my soul

It was all I ever wanted, everything I dreamed

But the dream became my nightmare and no-one could hear me scream

With these six-strings, I make a noose

To take my life, it's time to choose

The headlines read of my demise, of my suicide



Jonathon to the King of Mercy - Oh sweet silence, where is the sting

I am no idol, no crimson king

I'm the imposter, the world has seen

My father was the idol, it was never me

I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be

The crimson idol of a million

I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be

The crimson idol of a million eyes









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire