lundi 6 décembre 2004

Cinéma et 7ème art...





Voici (en VO) les moments les plus "cheesy" (fromageux, comme ils disent) du cinéma d'après un récent sondage britannique:



1. "Titanic": Leonardo DiCaprio's "I'm the king of the world!"



2. "Dirty Dancing": Patrick Swayze's "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."



3. "Four Weddings And A Funeral": Andie McDowell's "Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed."



3. "Ghost": Demi Moore's "Ditto." to Patrick Swayze's "I love you."



5. "Top Gun": Val Kilmer to Tom Cruise : "You can be my wingman anytime"



6. "Notting Hill": Julia Roberts' "I'm just a girl... standing in front of a boy... asking him to love her."



7. "Independence Day": Bill Pullman's "Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"



8. "Braveheart": Mel Gibson's "They may take our lives, but they will not take our freedom!"



9. "Jerry Maguire": Renee Zellweger to Tom Cruise: "You had me at hello."



10. "The Postman": A blind woman says to Kevin Costner : "You're a godsend, a savior." He replies: "No, I'm a postman."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire